Students are suffering from serious problems related to their homework and study. One of these important complaints is that students have two exams or more in a day. As a student, display your opinion and give the students tips to survive this problem?
I do not agree at this I see
Will be pressure on the study in general. Lack of focus on some of the material. Will affect some of the material.
How to organize time??
Some Aloc review the material studied in this day. And I will solve some of the duties and Althzir materials.
2 comments:
I do not agree at this I see
Will be pressure on the study in general.
Lack of focus on some of the material.
Will affect some of the material.
How to organize time??
Some Aloc review the material studied in this day.
And I will solve some of the duties and Althzir materials.
name is fatima tarish
12A1
Students are suffering from serious problems related to their homework and study. One of these important complaints is that students have two exams or more in a day. As a student, display your opinion and give the students tips to survive this problem?
I do not agree at this I see
Will be pressure on the study in general.
Lack of focus on some of the material.
Will affect some of the material.
How to organize time??
Some Aloc review the material studied in this day.
And I will solve some of the duties and Althzir materials.
name is fatima tarish
12A1
Post a Comment